1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS – DYNO–LOCK
These terms and conditions apply to all our services. Please take car to read this document with care and attention as it will explain all the terms and conditions.
1. It is our intention that all the terms of the agreement relating to our services and or products are between us. If you for any reason do not accept any of the provisions included in these terms and conditions, please advise us prior to using any of the services or products we provide.
2. AAABound Ltd Dyno- Lock uses its own employees and may also use suitably qualified independent contractors under the authority from AAABound Ltd.
3. All or any Independent contractors will have no authority to incur any liability on behalf of or to act as agent for Dyno-Lock
4. Quotations given by us will be valid for a period of twenty-eight days from the date they are given. We may vary or withdraw any quotation at any time before it is accepted by you.
5. We will always do our upmost and best to complete any work and provide the goods and materials for the quoted amount. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we may incur unforeseen additional costs above the quoted amount. In this event, we will let you know immediately and explain the reasons for the additional costs and ask you to accept an amended quote to cover the additional costs.
6. The price payable by you is the price stated as the Total Due on the quotation. Unless otherwise stated, the price stated shall be inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate unless otherwise agreed.
7. Domestic Customers: You will be invoiced immediately on completion of the work. The Total Due on the invoice is payable immediately. If you do not pay the Total Due immediately you must pay an administration charge of €6 and interest will accrue on the outstanding amount at the prevailing rate plus 5% per annum until payment is received in full. The goods will remain the ownership of AAABound Ltd until they have being fully paid for.
7.1 Commercial Customers: You will be invoiced on completion of the work. The Total Due on the invoice is payable immediately unless you have set an account prior to works being completed. In the event of you having an account you agree to pay within 28 days of the date of the invoice. If you do not pay the Total Due within this time you must pay an administration charge of €6 and interest will accrue on the outstanding amount at the prevailing rate plus 5% per annum until payment is received in full.
8. Bounced cheques will encore an administration charge of €10 and payable in respect of each cheque we present for payment that is dishonoured by your bank for whatever reason.
9. All works will be carried out work during our normal business hours which are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We may be able to work outside our normal business hours at an additional charge.
10. Unless we are responsible for it, we will not include loss or damage to your property or any other type of loss. If access has to be made to your property to complete a repair, we will fill any damaged holes and leave the place clean . Any redecoration or repair of damage that may be needed as a result of prior to our visit is your responsibility, unless we have been negligent and agree to it.
11. You must inform us of anything which may present a hazard or danger to anyone carrying out work in your property. You must also make sure that we have clear access to any relevant areas and provide us with a supply of mains electricity if necessary. If we incur additional work or expense as a result of your failure to provide us with clear access, mains electricity, we may charge you for that additional work and/or expense.
12. We guarantee all parts and labour for 90 days from the date of completion of the work provided that our guarantee will not apply where faults are caused wholly or in part by your (or any other person’s) misuse or neglect of those goods and materials or as a result of fair wear and tear. Any guarantee we offer does not affect your legal rights including those rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982. You can get information about your rights from a Citizens Advice Bureau
13. We will not be responsible for our failure to meet any of our obligations under this agreement because of circumstances beyond our control.
14. If you are a tenant you will need your landlord’s permission to allow us to carry out the work. If you request work without prior consent of the landlord you agree to pay in full and take full responsibility. If the property is a listed building you may require planning permission. In either case it is your responsibility to obtain any permission required for the work. Dyno-Lock or AAABound Ltd cannot take any responsibility for your decision to agreed to have works completed.
15. Notice of your Right to Cancel. You are entitled to cancel this agreement. If you wish to cancel, you MUST DO SO IN WRITING and deliver personally or send by recorded delivery or registered post to AAABound Ltd at the address on the front of the quotation/invoice left behind by the engineer at any time WITHIN 7 DAYS starting from the date the agreement is signed. Notice of cancellation is deemed to have been served as soon as it is posted or sent to us or in the case of electronic communication, from the date it is sent to us.
16. We may cancel the agreement at any time by giving you written notice. If we cancel the agreement without good reason, we will pay you any reasonable costs you incur as a direct result of the cancellation.
17. Dyno-Lock may check your details with one or more licensed credit reference and fraud-prevention agencies. We and they may keep a record of this search and the payment details from your account, and share it with other organisations. If a person provides false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, this is also recorded. This information may be used by Dyno-Lock and other organisations may search these records to:
a. help make decisions about credit and credit related services for you and members of your household
b. help make decisions on motor, household, credit, life and other insurance proposals and insurance claims for you and members of your household.
c. trace debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud and manage your accounts or insurance policies;
d. check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless you give us other satisfactory proof of your identity; and
e. carry out statistical analysis about credit, insurance and fraud.
Agreement to our Our Terms And Conditions
By way of using this website and online store you are agreeing to all it terms and conditions as listed below. If for any reason that you do not agree with any terms or conditions listed with please do not proceed with your purchase. All the content and images listed within this website have being put there by us and they are belong to Dyno -Lock / A AABound LTD. At any time we have the right to change modify or delete or add any product or image as we see fit. We can change the terms and conditions at any given time. Due to sterling rates and regular price changes with metals we may change the price of a safe at anytime. In an event that you have purchased a lock service or lock change or product and the price changes since your purchase prior to delivery of product or service we will notify you and offer an alternative product or a full refund. We have the right to change prices as and when we se fit. You must confirm the cost prior to the service being completed.
2. Support, Service & Complaints Procedures
We provide full support and back up of all products during the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. For out of hour requests a surcharge will be imposed. For service enquires we can give a window of four hours and aim to be there within that time frame. We have service engineers working 24hour round the clock.
In the event that you have a complaint please call us or mails us and we will aim to resolve the matter within a speedily manor. For any issues related to service, support or complaints please use the telephone number or contact email on our contact page.
3. Payments Terms
Payments by Credit cards or debit cards are accepted under a secure network and bound by the terms put down by all credit card companies We can accept all major credit cards 24 hours through our secure online facility. For credit customers terms would need to be agreed prior to delivery or installations. It is in agreement that all goods remain the property of A AABound Ltd until paid for in full. It is company policy to do a credit check on a company prior to agreeing to any credit terms. Any terms that are not ahead to will result in the depth being passed to a third party for collection.
4. Delivery Of Goods
Where stated for smaller goods we aim to deliver next day but can be unto three days. For larger orders it can by Shipping Charges 14 days depending on weigh, size and stock at time of purchase. All customers will be notified of delivery times and dates prior to despatch of goods. If door to door is requested the courier will leave the goods to our door only.
If delivery and positioning is requested the goods will be delivered and put in positioning provide the area is free from obstacles.
If delivery and installation is requested the area must be kept clear and free form obstacles, steps, or any ting that might obstruct the installation process. In the event of a safe being required to be lifted or position on an upper level above ground floor we must be informed prior to delivery as a additional charge will apply. Delivery times are given based on Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm unless otherwise requested. Out of hours deliveries or installations with result in a additional surcharge. For any installations that are specific to your requirements prior arrangements must be agreed in advance.